Information for Authors
- Articles presented at the conference will be accessible by all participants during both days of the conference.
- All participants (including authors) will be able to login to the conference platform during the two days of the conference; this will allow them to attend any presentation at the time of their choice.
- During the conference, all participants will be able to submit (via text or voice) comments on articles using the conference platform.
- During the conference authors will be able to respond to comments they receive for their article(s). This will be implemented through the conference platform. Authors are expected to respond to comments by the end of the conference.
- Comments and authors’ responses will be visible by all participants.
- Participants will also have the opportunity to send review comments and their personal evaluation to authors confidentially through a special form (Review Sheet) which will be available through the conference platform. The Review Sheet will be forwarded to authors and the conference organizers.
- Authors of articles posted in the conference will not have the opportunity to respond to comments.
- All participants will be able to access the full text of the articles (including posted articles) in both Flip Book and PDF format.
- ALTERNATIVE MODE OF PRESENTATION: all authors (including the authors who choose the poster type of presentation) will have the option to present their work in any other form they choose (video, power point etc.) as long they are submitted in web formats (file extensions .flv, .mp4, .swf); volume of these files should not exceed 50 MB and the presentation must not be longer than 15 minutes. Files of these formats must be submitted using dropbox, youtube, vimeo, slideshare. In case authors choose an alternative mean of presentation they must submit it together with their article.
- All articles must be submitted following the INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS, which have been sent via email to authors together with their abstract acceptance and by the deadline announced in order to be included in the ISBN registered conference publication.
- The conference organizers have teamed up with the “EAST-WEST JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS” and “THE HELLENIC OPEN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Journal”. All submitted papers will be considered for publication in one or more Special Journal Issue(s) on Advances in Business Administration and Economics.
- All registered participants will receive a Certificate of Participation to the conference.
Last modified: Monday, 14 December 2015, 12:57 PM